Low tide at Mont-Saint-Michel
Learn more about photography
On March 21, 2015, during the tide of the century with a coefficient of 119, Philip Plisson had the chance to fly over Mont Saint Michel and immortalize it when it becomes an island again. Lost in an immensity of sand and bathed in an almost divine light, in this photo the Mont Saint Michel mixes with the material to create a painting that only nature can offer, for a moment.
This photograph is available in different formats and finishes :
- Photo poster : 50x25 cm and 100x50 cm
- Photo on canvas : 50x25 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 38x13cm, and with a passe-partout : 50x40 cm
Choose your type of framing :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Our poster collection, printed on demand on 250g photo paper and individually shaped using EPSON-certified inks is unique in the publishing world as well as in wall decoration by photography! There are more than 500 images in our collection of posters, from which you can choose the one(s) that will decorate your walls. The Sea in all its forms, Brittany, lighthouses, storms, sailboats, beaches, travels...