J Class Velsheda, classic yacht
Learn more about photography
This magnificent Class J has just resurrected after 50 years of abandonment. A pretty bunch of madmen without much means decided to take the boat out of the mud, to make it navigable again and to arm it with its original rigging. One of my very beautiful meetings upwind at Douarnenez Festivals in 1988.
This Velsheda photograph is available in several formats and finishes :
- Photo poster : 40x30 cm and 80x60 cm
- Photo on canvas : 80x60 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 29x24 cm, and with a passe-partout 50x40 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Our poster collection, printed on demand on 250g photo paper and individually shaped using EPSON-certified inks is unique in the publishing world as well as in wall decoration by photography! There are more than 500 images in our collection of posters, from which you can choose the one(s) that will decorate your walls. The Sea in all its forms, Brittany, lighthouses, storms, sailboats, beaches, travels...