Colorful lobster trap buoys
Learn more about photography
These wooden buoys, used for lobster fishing, especially in Maine in the United States, have been painted in the colors of the boats to which they belong, in order to identify their owners. Each at his own colors and designs, transmitted from generation to generation. From traditional reds, to bright blues, greens or pinks to electric yellows, the brighter the buoys, the more likely they are visible through the thick fog that often floats on the banks of the Maine in summer. After spending some time in salt water, they dry in the sun on the walls of wooden houses. The decoration was done naturally and the photo was obvious, for the pleasure of the photographer and, we hope yours.
Thanks to all the formats and supports available, you can in your turn hang these colorful buoys on your wall!
- Poster photo : 60x20 cm, 40x30 cm, 30x40 cm, 95x33 cm, 80x60 cm, 60x80 cm, 150x52 cm, 25x50 cm, 50x100 cm, 50X25 cm and 100x50 cm
- Photo on canvas : 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 100x100 cm, triptych 3x40x120 cm, 50x25 cm, 60x80 cm, 80x60 cm, trio 3x25x25 cm, 120x40 cm and 60x160 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 38x13 cm, and with a passe-partout : 50x40 cm
Find a frame adapted to your photography :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors of your choice or frame with plexi, 4 colors of your choice
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose from
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose from
Pêcheur d'images proposes you a collection of photographs "between Sky & Sea" printed on cotton canvas and mounted on a 3.5 cm frame. Our formats will perfectly suit the decoration of your Home, whether in small or large size, panoramic or vertical, single or triptych.