Marshall Point lighthouse, USA
Learn more about photography
The Marshall Point lighthouse has marked the entrance to the port of Port-Clyde in Maine since 1832. Its pretty turret is connected to the ground by a small wooden walkway, where a neocolonial house shelters the keeper. It is the perfect decor for an invitation to travel between sky and sea.
Hang this pretty lighthouse on your wall :
- Posters photo : 20x60 cm, 30x40 cm, 33x95 cm, 60x80 cm and 52x150 cm
- Photo on canvas : 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 60x80 cm, 100x100 cm and triptych 3x40x120 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 21x30 cm, and with a passe-partout 40x50 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Our poster collection, printed on demand on 250g photo paper and individually shaped using EPSON-certified inks is unique in the publishing world as well as in wall decoration by photography! There are more than 500 images in our collection of posters, from which you can choose the one(s) that will decorate your walls. The Sea in all its forms, Brittany, lighthouses, storms, sailboats, beaches, travels...